Built for Success
From a standard remodel, to a complex development project, having rugged tablets on the job site helps improve communication and can significantly reduce construction time and building costs.
Construction Rugged Tablets
Rugged tablets are a more affordable alternative to desktop computers and the durable case and components are designed to withstand rough handling and all the environmental conditions you might encounter in the field. Minno rugged tablets, not only feature high resolution, sunlight-readable screens and high- definition cameras, they can also be custom-equipped with all the peripherals and software that your team needs for every phase of construction.
Dependability & Warranty
Minno rugged tablets are rigorously tested and certified to meet IP and Mil-Spec standards so they survive harsh climates, drops and vibrations and offer robust ingress protection against moisture and dust, to minimize downtime, increase safety and boost efficiency.
Minno has one of the strongest warranty policies in the industry with product replacement in the event of a defect and live customer support provided from our offices in North America.
Engineered tough for use in challenging environments
- Built to operate in extreme temperatures
- Hardened to withstand vibration, drops, and shocks
- Dustproof and waterproof
- Hardware for Windows and Android operating systems and apps from the respective app stores or your company’s custom programs
- Reliable connectivity for real time communication and data transfer
- Swappable and long-life batteries accommodate long hours in the field, travel, and demanding applications
- High resolution and sunlight readable screens make it easy to work outdoors
- High definition cameras capture detail for remote assessment
Order your industry rugged tablets now
- Minno rugged tablets offer fast processors designed to run Windows and Android operating systems that allow you to use the latest applications for planning, presentations, budgeting, communication, and safety management.
- High-accuracy GPS equipped rugged tablets can assist with GIS surveying tasks, mapping, site inspections, resource assessment, infrastructure planning, environmental impact assessment, and more.
- Jobsite workers can stay connected and share important real-time data with robust built-in communication options, including Bluetooth, WiFi, and cell networks (3G,4G, LTE). WiFi equipped tablets are also an excellent platform for controlling drones for site mapping and surveillance.
- Crew members and site managers using handheld rugged tablets can be free from time-consuming and often hard-to-read paperwork. Tablets provide easy access to sunlight readable digital construction plans and blueprints, which improves efficiency and productivity.
- Scratch-resistant 10” sunlight-readable screens are large enough to zoom in and see the finer details of plans and blueprints. The high-definition screen is also ideal for client presentations, and for viewing virtual reality project walk-throughs.
- Materials management becomes much easier with the help of a rugged tablet. Applications can be loaded to help team members track inventory, and place material orders. Minno’s standard built-in 2D scanner helps you track supply invoices and receipts for better cost control.
- High accuracy GPS comes standard on all Minno tablets making it easy to track fleet and equipment movement, pinpoint specific job site locations, or even take advantage of the latest augmented reality software
- Tablets allow site managers to create a digital work schedule that can be shared with all workers. The schedule can be updated in real-time to match the project workflow. Messages can be sent to update team members if a project needs to shift.
- Rugged tablets can be equipped with biometric scanners, providing security and enabling E-signatures. E-signatures on legal documents are industry-recognized as preferable to traditional written signatures. Digital signatures increase security and speed up the approval process.
- Rugged tablets can be mounted to equipment, hand-held, or secured by a shoulder strap so that all members of the construction team can stay connected and have access to data wherever they go in all weather conditions.