Flexible Employee Training Android Platform
Minno designed and manufactured a customized lightweight, 22-inch Android touch-screen that hosts Domino’s menu training platform
Instant visual access to ingredients, preparation-steps, and a finished view of each and every food item on an evolving menu.
Hishmeh Enterprises is challenged to continually train, manage and deliver a diverse range of menu items efficiently in so many store locations. Management envisioned a visual approach to these goals delivered with independent large-screen Android tablets mounted in kitchens and connected by Wi-Fi to their web-based menu training platform. With limited space constraints and to add this capability at optimum value, Hishmeh decided to operate these units independently of their existing Point-of-Sale systems.
Hishmeh turned to Minno to design and manufacture a lightweight, 22-inch touch-screen that could instantly access the Domino’s menu training platform hosted on the Android Operating System.
Hardware device requirements included case & screen durability, fast-loading graphics, and low-cost as compared with existing system screens used for processing orders between counter & kitchen.
Products & Services:
- Franchisee of 84 Domino’s pizza locations in California & Arizona
- Operation of pizza retail food outlets
As one of the largest Domino’s franchise operators in North America, Hishmeh Enterprises strives to use technology in all stores to foster high standards of consistent service and food quality at all locations.
The All-in-One Android Solution
- Seamless and secure Wi-Fi access in store-settings.
- High-Definition IPS touch-panel (1080 X 1920 MP resolution)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity
- 2 GB processing & 16 GB storage Memory.
- Built-in counter-top stand or optional swing-arm wall mounting capability.